C W Sellors Fine Jewellery - National Sales Representative
As a family business, currently working into its second generation, C W Sellors has been producing award winning, British, handcrafted jewellery for over 40 years. Through a mix of hard work, vision and employing the right people, we have grown to be one of the UK’s largest independent manufactures of gemstone jewellery, working with a wide variety of independent jewellers, leading heritage centres and multi-channel retailers.
As we continue to discover and develop exciting business partnerships, both at home and aboard, we require an experienced and highly motivated sales representative to lead our growing sales team.
Whilst managing over 300 live retail accounts, the successful candidate will be a forward thinker and pro-active individual, being able to identify both traditional and ‘out-of-the-box’ sales opportunities. Whilst basic territory can be established, this exciting position will involve travel across the UK and overseas where necessary to cultivate and maintain profitable business interests.
With successful partnerships already established, the right person will be able to hit the ground running, whilst quickly being able to stamp their own mark through the development of product sales and trade event management. At all times, you will have the support of knowledgeable Head Office trade personnel, the resource of an enthusiastic in-house design team and encouragement of a of a close-knit management structure.
Requirements will include
- Graduate Calibre
- Successful sales track record within a B2B environment
- Strong evidence of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Able to work on own initiative ‘on the road’
- Demonstrate ability to motivate individuals
- Jewellery experience beneficial – although full training and induction package will be provided.
Responsibilities would cover
- Develop strategies to hit or exceed sales targets
- Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the trade business
- Establish and enthuse a culture of pro-active selling to new and existing customers amongst our trade sales team
- Maintain effective time management through monthly and weekly planners
- Pursue identified business prospects, whilst participating actively in the planning and sales process for new business opportunities
- Perform other duties that maybe required to maintain and grow a profitable business
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Represent the company at high profile, worldwide trade shows and events.
Please send current CV and covering letter marked for the attention of Rebecca Sellors to email@example.com